Cecilia Lopez, aged 25- 30, is an Opera singer and one of the rising stars in the field with her alluring voice.
Cecilia Lopez is a Mexican-American opera singer from Rupert, Idaho. She started singing at a young age performing various Mariachi music, and had stints in other genres of music. Now an accomplished opera performer, Lopez is recognized as one of Idaho's most influential and rising personalities on various platforms.
Known for her soulful voice and an incredible range of vocals, she is a regular performer at Minnesota Opera, Opera Colorado, Opera Tamp, and multiple other venues across various parts of North America.
With continuous mindblowing performances and some highly reputed works in the sector, Cecilia is gradually becoming the next big thing in Opera music as she continues delivering impeccable vocal range and talent. With her high reputation, many people have noticed her skill and profession.
Here we look at some facts about the woman as we discuss her career and other personal life details. But before we get to that aspect, here are some quick facts about Cecilia Lopez.
|Real Name||Cecilia Violetta Lopez|
|Net Worth||Around $1 Million|
How Old Is Opera Singer Cecilia Lopez? Age and Wiki
Cecilia Lopez's age is around 25- 35 years old, although she has not revealed her exact birthdate.
She looks pretty young in her photos. Based on the outside perspective, we expect her to be in her mid to late twenties or early thirties. However, without the actual data on the internet, we cannot specify her exact age and other birthdate-related details.
She was born and raised in Rupert and spent her childhood in the local neighborhoods of Rupert. Growing up, she developed a passion for Mariachi music and eventually ventured into the music world.
Facts To Know About Cecilia Lopez
- Cecilia Lopez started her musical journey from a young age in Mariachi music which she learned from her mother.
- Her parents immigrated from Mexico in the 70s and settled in Rupert, Idaho. Cecilia was born and raised in the United States as a Mexican-American woman.
- USA Today listed her as one of Idaho's top 10 Most Influential Women of the Century. Likewise, Opera News has mentioned her as one of the top 25 rising stars in Opera, per her official website.
- She has performed in numerous opera houses across North America, and her best-known works include Violetta in La Traviata, Adina in The Elixir of Love, and Marguerite in Faust.
- The singer has also performed solo in several concerts, such as Mahler's Symphony No. 4, Canteloube's Chants d'Auvergne, and Rutter's Mass of the Children.
- Lopez is reportedly single since there is no news of her love life on the web. Similarly, no glimpses of her love partner or boyfriend can be found on her social media. Hence, we believe the singer is single.
- Cecilia has also worked as a Soprano Resident artist at Opera San Jose. She performed Leila in Les pecheurs de perles and a few other roles there.