Monica Joshep Taylor is a television producer and an American talk-show host who was the ex-wife of musician Funkmaster Flex.
Monica is a known media figure, the face of different television shows. She gained massive fame and recognition, being the wife of popular DJ Funkmaster Flex. Aston George Taylor Jr., professionally known by his stage name Funkmaster Flex has been in the music industry since 1987. He is a famous DJ, Rapper, record producer, and host of New York City's Hot 97 radio station.
Funkmaster hosts the first ever radio hip-hop show on Hot 97, which started in 1992. The Jamaican immigrant born in the Bronx Borough of New York was raised in a strict and religious household. The DJ's father, DJ Aston George Taylor Sr., was a sound professional himself, which helped him be passionate about music.
Although hailing from a conservative family, Funkmaster started DJing at a local nightclub at 16. At 19, he had already begun working alongside his fellow mate Chucks Chillout. Funkmaster has established himself to be a massive name in the world of DJing. He is listed among one of the most recognized DJs of all time, along with big names like DJ Nyla, Steve Aoki, Dillion Francis, and many more.
Quick Facts about Monica Joshep Taylor
|Full Name||Monica Joshep Taylor|
|Spouse||Funkmaster Flex (div.)|
|Date of Birth||August 5, 1968|
|Birthplace||New York City, United States of America|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Who Is Monica Joshep Taylor?
Monica Joshep Taylor is a television producer and an American talk-show host who was the ex-wife of musician and DJ Funkmaster Flex.
Monica Joseph-Taylor stepped into the television field and started working in the entertainment industry as a host and producer for many years. Monica first her fame by working as the host of the Oxygen Network's daily talk show, "Pure Oxygen." The talk-show host also established its famous line of products called MOMS Made. She introduced the product liney her after she got the opportunity to be a mother herself.
Monica married a famous musician and DJ, Funkmaster, in 2000. After her marriage, she has two children: a daughter and a son with Funk. However, she has recently split from her husband, musician Aston Taylor better known as Funkmaster, and is currently shooting the new TLC reality series, "Starter Wives," about women who are no longer in a high-profile relationship.
She was also repeatedly seen as a guest on "The Today Show" and developed strategic marketing plans for multiple companies, including ESPN, Spike TV, and General Motors. Monica also launched her own production company, Monica Taylor Enterprises, which has produced programs for Lifetime, Spike TV, WE, and the Fox Movie Channel, among other channels.
8 Facts About Monica Joseph Taylor
- Monica Joseph Taylor is a famous television and talk-show host who rose to fame after hosting a show called Pure Oxygen.
- Talking about her age, Monica is 52 years old. However, she hasn't revealed her actual birthdate yet.
- Monica was married to Funkmaster Flex in 2000 after being in a relationship for a few years.
- The television star recently split with her husband, Funkmaster, after some personal disputes.
- Monica and Funkmaster have two children, a daughter and a son, whose identities are not yet revealed.
- According to The Richest, Monica Joseph Taylor has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million. At the same time, her ex-husband has a net worth of $7 million.
- The talk show host also has a production company known as Monica Taylor Enterprise.
- Monica prefers to have a low-profile lifestyle because of which she is not active on any social medias.